Lemonade & Lime Gin Fizz
Possibly the easiest cocktail to prepare in our list.
A fizzy and revitalizing medley of Lemon, Lime and Gin in under 2 minutes!
Preparation procedures good for one serving.
- Rocks (Stronger) or Collins Glass (Milder)
- 40ml of Lemon Puree
- 40ml of Green Lime Nectar
- 40ml of Gin
- Soda Water
- 20ml of Sugar Syrup (optional, but recommended)
Steps and Procedures
- Place all the required ingredients into Collins Glass
- Fill it up with Ice and Soda Water respectively
- Stir Thoroughly
- Garnish with a slice of fresh lime and lemon (optional but recommended)