Mango Yoghurt Daiquiri
A Mango Daiquiri with a tinge of yoghurty goodness.
Choose between vodka or rum as the base of this invigorating and straightforward cocktail!
Preparation procedures good for one serving.
- Collins Glass
- 80ml of Mango Nectar or Puree*
- 10ml of Sugarless Green Lime Nectar
- 30ml of Yoghurt Nectar
- 40ml of Rum or Vodka
- 500ml cupful of Ice
- 40ml of water
Steps and Procedures
- Place all the required ingredients into blender
- Blend at a slow speed until smooth
- Texture should look buttery
- Pour contents into glass
- Garnish with a wedge of green lime
*Use Puree if you want a more puply texture
No blender? No worries!
We recommend that you use our Nectars instead of Purees so that you can use a shaker and have it on the rocks instead! Just ensure that it is shaken thoroughly though!