Mixed Berry Mojito
Delicious rum based cocktail that will definitely rejuvenate your senses.
If you are a fan of berries, this refreshing drink is specially crafted for you.
Preparation procedures good for one serving.
- Collins Glass
- 80ml of Mixed Berries Nectar
- 15ml of Sugarless Green Lime Nectar
- 40ml of Rum
- 500ml cupful of Ice
- 30ml of Soda Water
- 5 – 7 Mint Leaves
Steps and Procedures
- Place all the required ingredients into glass
- Muddle them
- Add Rum
- Fill up with Ice & Soda Water
- Stir it up
- Garnish with 2 additional mint leaves and fresh berries (optional)