Mango Yoghurt Smoothie
A local favorite with a modern milky twist.
We don't think you can stop at just one cup.
Concoct this amazing drink in less than 4 minutes!
Preparation procedures good for a 500ml Glass
- 80ml of Mango Nectar or Puree*
- 20ml of Yoghurt Nectar
- 10ml of Sugarless Green Lime Nectar
- 40ml of any full cream milk
- 500ml cupful of ice
- 40ml of water
Steps and Procedures
- Place all the required ingredients into blender
- Blend at a slow speed until smooth
- Texture should look buttery
- Place a scoopful of Mango Linguine at the base of glass
*Use Puree if you want a more puply texture
No blender? No worries! Use a Shaker instead and follow the same recipe! Just ensure that it is shaken thoroughly though!