Mixed Berries Smoothie
A dynamic trio of Blueberries, Raspberries and Strawberries.
Brimming with a myriad of vitamins and antioxidants
The perfect breakfast smoothie which you can concoct in less than 5 minutes!
Preparation procedures good for a 500ml Glass
- 60ml of Mixed Berries Nectar
- 20ml of Yoghurt Nectar
- 10ml of Sugarless Green Lime Nectar
- 500ml cupful of ice
- 40ml of water
- 40ml of any full cream Milk
Steps and Procedures
- Place all the required ingredients into blender
- Blend at a slow speed until smooth
- Texture should look buttery
- Place a scoopful of Yoghurt Bursters at the base of glass (optional)
*Use Puree if you want a more puply texture
No blender? No worries! Use a Shaker instead and follow the same recipe! Just ensure that it is shaken thoroughly though!