Mango Pomelo Sago Ice Blended
This traditional beverage originated from Hong Kong.
It is an amalgamation of the sweetest mangoes paired with zesty citrusy pomelo pulp bits and lots of milk.
You can typically savor this refreshing dessert at Hong Kong Style Cafes in Singapore.
But why go through all that trouble, when you can simply follow this recipe to create this delectable Hong Kong Style dessert shake at the comforts of your own home and at a much lower cost?
All ingredients required can be purchased here at Asia Dessert Guru!
Preparation procedures good for a 500ml Glass
- 120ml of Mango Nectar or Puree*
- 80ml of Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Pomelo Bits
- 1 Tablespoon of Crunchers (IQ Ball)
Steps and Procedures
- Place, the mango, milk, ice and water into a Blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour contents into glass
- Garnish with Pomelo Bits and Crunchers (IQ Ball)