Red Rubies with Coconut Linguine
Red Ruby is a dessert that is typically sold in many Thai Restaurants and Cafes that we can find in Singapore.
At Asia Dessert Guru, we managed to modify this traditional recipe and took it a step further by adding in refreshing strips of Coconut Linguine and just a teeny weeny bit of gula melaka to give this recipe a uniquely Singaporean twist.
Preparation procedures good for a single serving
- Ice Shaver Machine
- Approximately 20 Pieces of Red Ruby (5 Tablespoons as a gauge)
- 40ml of Coconut Milk
- 10ml of Gula Melaka
- 20ml of Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tablespoon of Red Sugar Syrup (optional)
Steps and Procedures
- Red Rubies at the base of the bowl
- Place an adequate amount Shaved Ice atop the Red Rubies
- Drizzle the Coconut Milk, Gula Melaka, Evaporated Milk and Red Sugar Syrup nicely over the Shaved Ice
No blender? No worries!
We recommend that you use our Nectars instead of Purees so that you can use a shaker and have it on the rocks instead! Just ensure that it is shaken thoroughly though! It might not be as aesthetically appealing, but we assure you, it will taste just as amazing.