Red Tea Jelly with Fresh Longan
We are the proud and present suppliers of the store at Changi Village which made this delectable dessert so famous.
You probably won’t get to savor this unique and delicious jelly dessert anywhere else unless you head over to the far eastern region of Singapore.
But not anymore, with this recipe, you can create this famous dessert in the comforts of your own home.
This recipe essentially comprises of our famous Red Tea Jelly, Longans and generous amounts of Evaporated Milk
Preparation procedures good for a single serving
- 100grams of Red Tea Jelly (Approximately 1/10 of 1kg Jelly Tub)
- 40ml of Evaporated Milk
- 5 Longans (Canned)
- 10ml of Longans Juice from Can
- Shaved Ice
- 1 wedge of Lime
Steps and Procedures
- Dice or Slice the sliver of Red Tea Jelly and place it at the base of the bowl
- Add Shaved Ice
- Splash of Longan Juice
- Drizzle the Evaporated Milk of the mixture
- Add the Longans
- Garnish with a wedge of Lime