XO Durian Chendol Drink
Our rendition of this uniquely Singaporean beverage.
Jammed packed with a variety of traditional ingredients along with our own range of dessert toppings such as Coconut Linguine & Chendol Jelly (not your traditional chendol) to give it a modern twist!
With this recipe, we are pretty sure that you will not stop at one!
All ingredients required can be purchased here at Asia Dessert Guru!
Preparation procedures good for a 500ml Glass
- 3 Tablespoons of Red Bean Paste
- 5 Attap Seeds
- 4 Tablespoons of Chendol Jelly
- 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Linguine
- 30ml of Gula Melaka
- 30ml of Kara’s Coconut Milk
- Crushed Ice
- 40ml Scoop of XO Durian Puree
Steps and Procedures
- First, place the Red Bean Paste at the base of the Glass
- Toss in the 5 Attap Seeds
- Next, add in the Coconut Linguine
- Add the Chendol Jelly
- Now, add in the Crushed Ice
- Pour in the Coconut Milk and Gula Melaka (Stir it up a little, ensure that the Coconut Milk & Gula Melaka is mixed together)
- Finally, add in that scoop of XO Durian Puree (Freeze it first!)
- Garnish with more Chendol Jelly (optional)