Frozen Soursop Margarita
A recipe created from scratch by the team at Asia Dessert Guru.
The tequila further enhances the soursop’s mild and delicate flavor.
Fans of Soursop, you’d definitely not miss this!
Preparation procedures good for one serving.
- Collins Glass
- 60ml of Soursop Nectar or Seedless Soursop Puree*
- 15ml of Sugarless Green Lime Nectar
- 40ml of Tequila
- 15ml of Orange Liqueur
- 500ml cupful of Ice
- 30ml of Water
Steps and Procedures
- Place all the required ingredients into blender
- Blend at slow speed until smooth
- Texture should look buttery
- Rim glass with sugar
- Pour contents into glass
- Garnish with a fresh green lime (optional)
*Use Puree if you want a more puply texture
No blender? No worries!
We recommend that you use our Nectars instead of Purees so that you can use a shaker and have it on the rocks instead! Just ensure that it is shaken thoroughly though!