Blueberry Yoghurt Smoothie
A delicious blueberry breakfast smoothie which you can whip up in less than 4 minutes and at half the price!
Preparation procedures good for a 500ml Glass
- 80ml of Blueberry Nectar or Puree*
- 20ml of Yoghurt nectar
- 500ml cupful of ice
- 40ml of water
- 40ml of any full cream milk
Steps and Procedures
- Place all the required ingredients into blender
- Blend at slow speed until smooth
- Texture should look buttery
- Serve in a 500ML glass
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry (optional)
*Use Puree if you want a more puply texture
No blender? No worries! Use a Shaker instead and follow the same recipe! Just ensure that it is shaken thoroughly though!